..

..

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HOT FUN IN THE SUMMER TIME

The Temperature is the word of the day. It is suppose to reach 107 degrees here in Maryland DC area. It is a great day to stay in try to keep cool, and be CREATIVE. I look at this little girl in the picture and think how creative she was. What inspires you? When your ideas pop in your head do you jump right into or sit back and think more on the idea? Sometimes my head is flooded with ideas and it becomes frustrating to make them come to life. That is where I am now, so I am going to grab hold to the one that has been on my mind for a few weeks and just work on that and then move on to the next. Sometimes I can try to work on too many things at once. So with the music playing I will be busy today. Enjoy your day everyone
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!






p.s. here is another flash back song appropriate for today

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site Cheryl! I think your site is wonderful! Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl what a wonderfully sweet photo. It's amazing what children can come up with. I so wish today's children could appreciate what that little girl in the photo does.

    Oh so many things inspire me, coming here did such a thing!!!

    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, hope your day was wonderful, and you were able to get a lot done on the doll. I am like that too sometimes, too many good ideas at once, and I lose focus. I sometimes wake up with a great idea, that is way off of what I had jumbling around the night before, so I just go with it! Hope you can too. Have a great tomorrow FaeWee Blessings! xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete