..

..

Friday, October 15, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY




Hello Sweet Friends I thought I pop in to wish everyone a Happy Friday.  I am still working on my doll so far this is what I have done to her.  Still not sure if she will be a Rag Muffin lol but I really love how she is turning out so far.  Once I am done with her I will be doing a few Rag Muffins in a Christmas theme.  Wow and Christmas is not far away. 




Okay let me also leave you with another clue "Flour" hehe I am still cracking up at Amy guessing.  Wonders if anyone will guess it right?  Please share with your other blogging friends that I am working on my 100th follower Give Away.  Enjoy your day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl~ If the next clue is syrup I just know I'm right.But flour has me thinking of cake today so I think I'm going to go bake something.It's chilly here so that'll warm up the house some.Harvest Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy it is chilly here also, a cake would be nice to make today. I been thinking about making a pot of chili. I just love this time of year. lol @ next clue being syrup, Amy stop thinking about pancakes!

    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,
    Another amazing creation!!
    I love her hands.
    ~Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Tammy!
    I appreciate the compliments
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete