..

..

Monday, October 11, 2010

SHOOOBI DOOOBI DOOOOOOOOOOO LALALLALA SHOOBI DOOBI DOOOO

What a Weekend I am exhausted I need a vacation to regroup from my long weekend.  It is so great to be back home.  I truly had a nice time I went to New Port News, VA and Hampton, Williamsburg, and just tried to cram so many things into such a short time.  I am so upset that I left my camera at home I tried to remember to pack everything I needed and still left a few things well some important things as a matter of fact one big thing was my insulin!! I could not believe I had left it.  I prayed and try with everything in me not to do anything that would raise my blood sugar.  Okay I know your sitting there saying why is she pro longing this and just tell us already who won the give away.  Well the winner is ........

Wait before I tell you who the winner is I want you to know that I tried to make a video so it could be done live I have never done one before so there is no sound okay now back to telling you who won






ANGEL !!!

MARMMIE MAMMYS AND MORE


CONGRATULATIONS!! ANGEL please email your information so that I can send your Doll to you.  Again I want to thank everyone who participated.  I had so much fun doing this and guess what?   I almost have 100 followers I will be having another Give Away soon as I reach that mark.  Everyone Have a Great Week!
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

10 comments:

  1. Angel is so lucky!! Congrats...
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Angel, and glad to have you home Cheryl. Girl, you know that insulin should have been the FIRST thing in your bag! what would your Momma say? haha Glad everything was ok, and you had fun. xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey, congratulations Angel!
    and Cheryl, I'm so glad you managed to not need your insulin while you were away. Oh and it's a mandatory item along with your meds to put on your "take with me" list, and that's your camera for sure. LOL. Next time, yes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your congrats...I'm still in shock(pinched myself a couple times to see if I was dreaming..LOL)!!! I can't believe I won, I am very,very excited and can not wait to be able to disply my new little girl in my living room for all to see. Thank you again Cheryl for the very generous giveaway and for sharing with all of us your wonderful talent!! Hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Angel. What a beautiful new little lady you will have to grace your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Angel!!!Enjoy your new beautiful Mammy Cheryl creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Angel ... what a lucky girl you are.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Angel!! You are in for a REAL TREAT!! My own Mammy Stitches doll just arrived in the mail TODAY. The box was so large I did not expect a doll to be tucked inside. But when we opened it, out came the most beautiful girl in bare feet I have ever seen! She is much larger than I had supposed, a two arm-full hug of sweetness. Superbly made in her crisp white pinafore and a bountiful dress. Cheryl, she is absolutely STUPENDOUS and smells so good that all my children wanted to cuddle with her. She will be so very hard to part with on Christmas...thank you for putting so much of your heart into this beautiful doll. I love everything about her...Rose

    ReplyDelete