..

..

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Anabell is Ready and Waiting

Happy Tuesday all, A Big hello to my new followers I am sorry that I have not had the chance to greet each of you.  Anabell is finally finished after being set aside for so long.  I will be listing her in my Esty shop this week.  I am thinking I might have to do a groom I have not made a male doll as of yet but it has been on my mind for sometime now to do, sew maybe there could be a groom in the future. 

I had a fantastic weekend and the weather has finally cooled down a bit compared to temps being in the 100's whew.  I am going to get some sewing done today.  I have a Rag Muffin that is in need of some undergarments lol.  She will be making her appearance tomorrow.  Sew I am going to be busy busy busy but not to busy to stop in and say hello.  Have a great day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

No comments:

Post a Comment