..

..

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Song in my Heart

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share a few things today.  I don't know if any of you have ever noticed I try not to put any sad or negative things on my blog.  I really don't share a lot about my personal life just little drips here and there.  One reason for this is because I wanted my blog to be a place where I could escape and tell stories from my imagination about dolls that I make.  Sometimes I will share other things like my Tata I mean could not want to talk about him lol. 

Well I am going to share with you today about my Grandfather who just passed away at the age of 89.  He lived long enough to see his last Birthday on December 16th.  He lived a good life and he is now in a better place.  I will miss him but I am not sad for him.  My sisters Birthday was January 6th, and he went in the hospital on her birthday and passed away the next day.  His service will be this Saturday Jan 14th and my Birthday is Jan 15th.  So now it's time to celebrate. 


I really love Home Goods Store and I love my Birthday even more lol and since my Birthday is coming up why not treat myself to a gift. I could not leave this table behind. My name was etched all over the mirrors.

It wouldn't fit in my friends Joyce car but we gave it all we had poor Tyrone the store clerk I know he was glad to see us two ladies finally leave. I gave him a lesson on being married and having a woman in the house we get what we want by all means necessary and also told him once he gets married he no longer have anything not even his name lol whats hers is her and whats yours is hers.
Well I am going to close now have a great evening all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

5 comments:

  1. I am saddened by your grandfathers passing but it is easy to see that he was truly loved. Happy Birthday to you and love your new table. Great way to treat yourself.

    hugs and smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny,
    What a gorgeous table...I am so sorry about your Grandfather, and yes, he is in a better place. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I loved the lesson you gave poor Tyrone. I am with you 100%.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am sorry about your Grandfather but I know you appreciate the wonderful years that you had with him and he is with God now.
    Happy Birthday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you will miss him. There is such peace knowing we will see our loved ones again. Love the table! Blessings, Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry your grand father has passed away. Prayers to you and your family. Even during these difficult times, I hope you had a nice birthday also. I have been wondering if you are OK, looking for a post from you. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete