..

..

Monday, January 30, 2012

Work Still Going on in the Studio pt2

Hello Everyone yes I am still working on this small space I call a office/studio lol.  Here are some photos of what I have done so far.  Will have my newest Mammy done sometime next week.











 The nightstands I stacked them holding my printer I am going to paint white and the wall with the pictures I will make a frame almost the size of the wall and use chalk board paint to cover it.  So it will look like one giant chalkboard. 








Well there is still more to do and so far I am loving the switch of curtains it is much more brighter in here now and my new Pink desk is sew perfect.  Have a great day everyone
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

7 comments:

  1. I love your studio, love your dolls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your office/studio may seem small but I like what you're doing with it and of course I love your dolls. I think we all work better when we're happy with our surroundings so I'm glad you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely made the most of your sewing space Cheryl. Love it!
    Great idea on the chalkboard wall :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy and Denise I am just so happy to finally feel comfy in here. Denise I love all the photos I see of folks using chalkboard paint. I am a little timid about painting my walls so I came up with another idea on how to have a chalk board wall lol

      Delete
  4. The best and most beautiful things can come from small spaces as it's the big ideas that come from creative minds that count most.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely sewing/work room. I have to convert my dining room table when I make a quilt!

    Best, Kyra
    publishyourquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete