..

..

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MABLE IS NO LONGER POOR MABLE

Hello My Sweet Friends today I finished up Mable after redoing her dress.  I love how she has turned out.  I will be listing her today in my Esty Shop her price is $50.00 dollars minus travel fee.  I also will be listing more dolls later this week.  Mable has come a long way but she is now in search of a permanent resting spot. During her travels she has come across many difficulties but it has never stopped her from her mission to push forward.  With a song in her heart and a dream to that told her it was possible she knew she could accomplish her goal.

Have a Wonderful day Everyone
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl.....Snatch JOY~!

4 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous, Cheryl. Wish I could make your type of dolls,but they defeat me.
    Hugs.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bev! I can't see making one of my doll defeating they are not too hard to do.
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muy dulce y bella, la tela del vestido es fantástica, felicitaciones por tan bella muñeca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw!!!! Awsome Mabel!!! She is wonderful!!! I love her!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete