..

..

Friday, July 23, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY


Just a quick note to wish everyone a great weekend.  I am busy sewing and have a full weekend ahead for me.  Today is hot and I really don't want to go out but looks like might have to.  My youngest son needs to get an ID made he got his first check from his summer job so you know how excited he is about that.  Also, I am at lost need to be able to give this dolly a name.  She will be listed later on today in my shop.  I am going to take her outdoors for pictures it might show her off better I don't know why I get so nervous about this kind of thing.  And lastly a reminder if I should ever sell one of my older dolls I am going to be having a give away.
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chery!!! She is sweet!!! Loving the face!!! At first I thought I had missed the face on your last post but it is new!!!! I would love to win your give a way!!! Names like Autumn or Pumpkin come to mind for me..I still love love your dolls without a face...sometimes everything is there to me without a face..not sure why maybe it leaves more mystery to them!! Maybe I can imagine it as whimsical, sweet, sassy, serene depending on the mood I am in!!! Hmmm I know sometimes I will be working on a doll and it is like she just doesn't want a face although most of them do!!!! I am bla blaing to day!!! Sorry!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl. Just love her think she will sell straight away. Hope you have a fantastic weekend
    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete