..

..

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet

Hey Everybody I been working with my new size dolls. 


This is the first time I have done a doll in this fashion.  I am a little tickel about it lol.  Well I gave it my best shot this is my version of a little girl ready for trick o treating.  I painted her pail and made her some candy corn.  I made her a mask just need to find a way for her to hold it. I am thinking I might also need to age her dress a bit the orange is so BRIGHT.  I am off to making more dolls I will list this one in my Etsy shop soon.  Have a great evening all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

7 comments:

  1. Yaa!!!! I love her Cheryl!!!! She is so cute!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange against the brown Cheryl ... reminds me of when I was a little girl and my parents took me to see Winifred Atwell (probably way before your time) playing the piano. One of her gowns was a lovely bright apricot and she looked absolutely stunning in it.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me Cheryl...I just love her and her feet...and the orange is well it is one of those colours I never tire of...and I think the new size mammy's are perfect...perfect I say...I want another one for Christmas...think about that....
    blessings ms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear me, she's cuter then a kitten chasing a butterfly! Cheryl you did so very fantastic on her! I am such a fan of orange and eeeeeeeeeeeeee I am right there with Samm about those feetsies!!!

    Xoxoxxx Ree

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright orange is great! I really like the new sized down version of the mammies Cheryl. Looks like you are having a lot of fun experimenting. This little one will have a basket full of treats in no time! xooxox Christel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Ladies. I can't thank you all enough for the encouragement that you give to me. Thank you thank you. I am going to take the advice given me and let her bright orange dress remain as is. Gosh it just means so much that all you talented artist like my dolls.
    Have a great day
    Peace and Blessings
    Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cheryl - Love her! Keep on moving ladybug - you have this down to a fashion! I just love her feet - I would smell 'em, just cause she's so stinkin' cute - lol!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete