..

..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fuu Fuu Primey

Hello Everyone I didn't have much to blog about today I am still working on dolls.  Sometimes I fall into a bit of a slump and it just slows me down.  I do have a Pin Keep to share with you I made from a quilt that I stained and mounted on a old spindle.  It will be listed today in my Etsy Shop for 15.00 dollars plus I am offering free shipping on everything in my shop until my Birthday January 15th.  Unfortunately I am not able to offer free shipping to those outside of the US but will give a 20 Percent discount on any item you purchase. 

Today's clue is Useful have a great day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Cheryl, What a lovely pin keep! My B-days the 17th of Jan. what a good month :)
    I am still going to stick with my last guess and say a dough bowl rack or even just a dough bowl....Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies! Oh yes Mary January Birthdays are the best! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the time of year Cheryl...the silly season...when we all get caught up with Christmas shopping and decorating, filling last minute orders and such. I have hardly had time to scratch myself!! LOL!!
    Love the pin keep, very pretty.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete