..

..

Thursday, August 25, 2011

No More Changes Stick A Stuffing Tool In Her She Is Done



I have changed this girls clothes 4 times she is done lol.  She has been so fussy until I can't deal with her anymore she needs to get out of my house ASAP.  I really don't believe she likes it here with me.  All the other girls sit patiently as I make their clothes and once they are dressed no complaints.  Not Lizzy she fussed over every single thing I put on her then I said you know what your getting a simple little dress and a wrap to keep you warm because I don't know where you will be going but you got to get of here. 

She had the nerve to grab a few eggs to take along with her good thing those eggs are hard because they probably wouldn't survive the trip.  Anyone interested in giving Lizzy a home please email me.  It is raining pretty bad here so I couldn't take her outdoors for pictures. 

Have a great day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

10 comments:

  1. LOL, sometimes they're like that, I hope she enjoys her new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I sure hope so because I am tired of her

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Cheryl - she is perfect - she even looks a little like me! And fussy - that's me!! I am under-funded right now in the budget department - I am so tempted though!! She's beautiful :) Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well some girls are just that way sweetie! She turned out lovely hope she finds a home that can put up with her..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Cheryl, after her little background story, she practically looks packed and ready to go for goodness sake! I've read several of your posts and I just love how you "speak"...everything around you is alive! For me, you already have a personality...that was quick. I gotta hope that I'm not on the same travel fare as Lizzy there. I gotta feeling our onery ways would clash at some point. hahaha You give these little ladies life, Cheryl. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! My sister has chickens, loves them and their eggs, so she's love this little lady. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's sooo cute! I love the stories you tell of their personalities. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing them. Hugs! Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! She is a cutie pie. I am seriously considering having her make the trip to NJ... Great job.

    Hugs, peace and many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's wonderful! All of us gals get a little fussy from time to time!
    Great work!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheryl - I just love this one! All of your dolls amaze me but this one I just love!!! Good luck with her!

    Hugs,
    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete