..

..

Friday, August 19, 2011

Rag Muffin Makeover


Happy Friday all I made it through another week of sewing.  I also have been going back over unfinished projects that just had been tossed into the I don't know what to do pile.  This particular Rag Muffin I was not too happy with how she turned out in the beginning and I am still not sure about her.  The fabric is gorgeous not to mention I spent a pretty penny for it but I just can't put my finger on it.  I may just have to let her go without the pinafore and make something else to match the pinafore. 
Sew between making dolls today I am going to stop and clean my shameless mess that I have around me.  No I will not show you but maybe I will show my space off after it is all cleaned up.  Have a great day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!


3 comments:

  1. You're right - that fabric is gorgeous! I think she needs a pinafore though, maybe a white one with a little lace like the lace on her sleeves? She's a cutie! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete