..

..

Friday, September 23, 2011

Just Random

 Just way too many dolls.



Hello Everyone these are just some random pictures nothing special.  I found the cutest white pumpkin the other day trying to get my house ready for the upcoming holidays.  I removed the old carpet from the living room still have to remove it from the dinning room area.  The floors don't look too bad so I am thinking of making an over size area rug.  The sad part is I am in the flooring business and should be a shame that my floors even look this way.  I have been doing a lot of things around the house and in between doing all that I am still working on dolls.  I have 3  that I am working on at the moment.  I still have not made a Santa as of yet hopefully I will get one before the season arrives. 

To answer the question about the Christmas exchange I thought it would be nice to exchange gifts with those who would like to participate.  Still have not worked out how to go about doing it so anyone have any ideas please let me know.  I wish there was a way  names could be drawn lol.  Hey I am just throwing out  ideas for Christmas is one of the only Holidays that I celebrate. 

Lastly here are some new updated pictures of my Tata Bug lol he is getting so big and moving way too fast

As you can see it is time to lower his crib mattress lol

Here is all three of my grandsons together on their dads birthday still trying to figure out why my middle grandson looks like he been drinking lol
Here is Tata all smiles with his Dad hmmm my son-in-law starting to look a bit old lol



Tata with his new toy well let me get back to work I have to move everything from the dinning room now to take up the carpet in there. Enjoy your evening all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl...Snatch JOY~!

7 comments:

  1. He is getting big fast.So adorable.Especially like the one of all three boys.The babies smile is just the sweetest.Have a great weekend!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the furniture and all those dolls! That rooster on the table is sure tempting! LOL. The baby sure has grown and he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet grandbabies Cheryl..love the rooster on the table, and the white pumpkin. I saw some today at Wal-Mart, but refrained from buying small white pumpkins at 5.98 each! ouch!! I am going to buy some regular orange ones, and spray paint them black, and hollow them out..then carve fall leaves into them, but not all the way through..I saw some done like this, they were so pretty with a candle..the leaves looked like they were glimmering, and like the wind was softly blowing them! Have a great weekend, xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all I love white pumpkins! But I also loved seeing your pictures. I would never have dreamed you were old enough for grandchildren...I pictured you with little ones of your own! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all SO handsome! They grow SO fast, and we just wonder where it all went! I hope that you get your things accomplished, you have a lovely home!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a beautiful family! Your grandsons look just alike!

    ReplyDelete