..

..

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Good Morning World here is a lovely I am working on today she is almost finished.  The weather is great I feel great sew what else can one do but Sew on a day like today.  Oh but wait order more fabric one can never have enough.  Every year I say this is the year I am going to make a Santa well darn it all this is the year I AM GOING TO MAKE A SANTA lol Did I say that out too loud?  I hope so that way one of you Lovelies can remind me later on of what I am suppose to do this year.  Have a Fantastic Day everyone.

Peace and Blessings
 Snatch Joy~~!



6 comments:

  1. ohhh how iwould love a mrs claus so nice to hsve you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Beautiful!! I am glad your back too!! Love seeing your Beautiful Dolls. I'll be watching for Santa!!

    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty girl. Hmmm why don't you get started on Santa now and maybe you'll been done before the new year. Just saying LoL...Amy

    ReplyDelete