..

..

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Hello everyone I thought I share a few things with you today.  As I had mentioned before that in the middle of making dolls I am still working on my little creative studio. 

Yesterday I went shopping and look at what I brought.  The Lamp shade I was not leaving the store without, it is so darn perfect.  It didn't have a price on it and I asked the sells lady how much was it.  She replied and a not so nice way "We don't sell shades without the lamp"  So asked her what lamp does the shade goes with her response was "It one of the tall type lamps" So I did a walk through of the store no lamp no where to be found that went with the shade, I was not about to give up on getting the shade.  So off I went back to her again ugh! I asked well would the manager think of selling the shade to me anyway since there is no lamp...her response "I don't know. The manager is around here in the store somewhere he is tall guy":  I stood there with a really puzzled look as my eyes took a quick scan of the store hmm there are a lot of tall men walking around in the store grrrr.  So I asked her well could you please page for the manager, she turns around looks at me and says I have no way of doing this.  I should also mention that I am in Marshalls.  Oh well any who I was not leaving the store so I went browsing so more and finally I spotted him.  I told him the whole thing I just went through with the sales clerk.  He didn't say anything to me just walked around and I guess also looked for the lamp, then went to the storage area of the store I saw him climbing up on some shelves I guess looking for the lamp.  He left out of there and went into another storage area and came out with a yellow sticker and stuck 7 bucks on the lamp.  After that all I went through didn't even matter anymore because I have my lamp shade.

Now on to some more great news.  Remember I said if one of my older dolls was to get sold I would be having a GIVE AWAY!! well Ladies That is what I am going to do.  I will list everything next week so stay tuned I will let you know that it will be something made by me.  That is all I am going to say right now, I want to keep you in suspense hehe.  

Have a Great day all
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl....Snatch JOY~!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh I love the lamp shade - very chic...I need one that has a BIG J - LOL -

    I can't wait to see what you are giving away - you KNOW I will be here ringing the bell!!! :) Big Smiles and Hugs coming your way!

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got that lampshade. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete